Download Adobe Illustrator is free editing software for vector graphics. This tool is proficient at high-class professional designing with robust brushes and eye-catching fonts. It is not only fruitful for professionals but also for beginners.
Adobe Illustrator is exemplary software as it is well-known for its artwork. Therefore, it is trusted in a community of Web-designer as they can make mesmerizing poster and business templates. Plus, it includes a complete set of drawing tools, tools for color processing along with filters and special effects. Not only this, a user can add gradient effects for giving the final touch to numerous drawings.
Versions of Adobe Illustrator CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6, CC:
Versions of Adobe Illustrator is given below:
Adobe Illustrator CS3
Adobe Illustrator CS4
Adobe Illustrator CS5
Adobe Illustrator CS6
Adobe Illustrator CC
- This version was developed firstly for Mac in December of 1986. Therefore, it is also mentioned as “Illustrator 88.” Technically, this version is handier in Programming language of MATLAB to be used as an option for saving figures.
- This version was also introduced for Mac though initially Adobe introduced Illustrator for Windows, but that could not perform very best. Therefore, Version 6 later came up with a technically better interface for work fairly and persistently between these two platforms of Windows and Mac.
- This array of versions from 7 to 10 emerged with some newest and technically useful features apart from the last all versions. For example, User will find its integrable with web publishing, PDF, rasterized previewing, exporting of SVG files with the help of plug-in of SVG file format.
- Its version of CS was the first in all that was with features of 3D for letting users revolve or squeeze shaped to make 3- dimensional objects. Similarly, its other version introduced dynamics changes such as CS2 with compatibility for Mac and Windows. CS3 with updated interface, CS6 with RGB codes and layers.
- The things which set Adobe Illustrator CS6 apart are its friendly interface with a workflow of missing fonts of Typekit. It also introduced professional gradient on strokes, enhanced color panels with perspective drawings. It allows user separation preview along with tools of Live Color and Live Paint.
- This is a primary editing tool with some useful features like typographic controls, tools for color exploration, robust object blending. Adobe Illustrator CS3 version lets a user apply motion effects, masking and tilting to videos. It even guarantees superb printing output.
- Being very latest version of Adobe, User will see many big and hi-tech changes in it namely extraction of CSS, file packaging, Touch-c
- ompatibility. Not only this, Adobe Illustrator keygen contains on syncing of font and program settings, storing of all documents to the cloud and many More.
Adobe Illustrator Features:
- It eases the creation of patterns.
- It needs Adobe Mercury performance System.
- Tool of Shape Builder.
- Flawless editing for In-panel appearance.
- It also contains control panel, eraser tool, and powerful typography along with Blob Brush tool, etc.
- It is integrable with Adobe Comp and Adobe Stock with libraries of a Creative Cloud.
- It is perfect at zooming as it can form zoom magnification to around 60,000+%.
- If a user is looking for Hassle-free file recovery, then Adobe Illustrator patch is most appropriate I this regard.
- It is best editing software for free download. Therefore, its other useful features are Live Corners, reshaping of path segments.
Adobe Illustrator System Requirements:
Adobe Illustrator is compatible with these platforms and hardware specs:
Adobe Illustrator For Windows Operating System:
- Windows 7.
- Windows 8.
- Windows 10.
- Windows XP.
- Windows Vista.
- RAM: 1 GB.
- Hard Disk: 4 GB.
Adobe Illustrator For Mac Operating System:
- Mac OS X 10.9
- Mac OS X 10.10.
- Mac OSX 10.11
- Adobe Illustrator: RAM: 2 GB, Hard Disk: 4GB.
Official Website: https://www.adobe.com/
Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 is property and trademark from Adobe Systems Incorporated, All Rights reserved by Adobe Systems Incorporated.