For 20 years we have helped Colorado homeowners make better financing decisions. With hundeds of successful purchase & refinance transactions, we are proud to have a 100% recision-free closing record. If we say we can get your loan approved, we’ll get it done.
We care. The advantage of working with a Colorado-based team of financing experts to obtain your loan is significant. When the mortgage call centers are closed and ‘Peggy’ is gone for the weekend, we will be there. Additional security & privacy concerns make our model a superior choice over the big bank origination boiler rooms.
Relax. We’ve taken all the complexity of getting a mortgage and simplified it. We understand that your time and attention is just as important as your money. We respect that and will do our utmost to make your experience simple & elegant.
JBerman Group Service Pledge – What every customer can expect from us
Since 1993, we have been measuring success by meeting the following expectations. Without exception we will …
- Ask questions and listen to you in order to fully understand your needs.
- Take full responsibility for our actions and be honest at all times.
- Create mortgage solutions that complement your overall financial strategy, and allow you to most effectively accomplish your financial goals as well as your payment and equity objectives.
- Be sensitive to any fears that you may have about obtaining a mortgage loan and earn your confidence as a trusted advisor.
- Respect your time and minimize the amount of effort required of you by applying our knowledge, experience, and resourcefulness.
- Use technology as a complement to our customer service efforts and not as a substitute. We strive to be available, easy to reach, & always willing to listen.
- Communicate regularly and proactively to keep you informed of loan status and to reduce the stress that is often associated with the financing process.
- Ensure smooth, on-time closings with anticipated costs and correct terms.
- Seek to improve the quality of service we provide by encouraging critical evaluation of our performance.
- Measure our success by your willingness to confidently recommend us to your friends & family.
- Provide the benefit of ongoing communication & opportunity analysis by means of an Annual Mortgage Review.
Interest rates fluctuate, sometimes on a daily basis, and positioning of lenders in the marketplace also changes. It is important that consumers review advertising carefully as lenders will generally quote low rates when published for public consumption. The hazards of such advertising are camouflaged costs and/or surprise endings. Many of the regulations enacted over the last few years were created to curb these pervasive bait and switch practices.
Preceding this regulatory change was a lending philosophy that offered guarantees instead of estimates. The J. Berman Group was an early advocate for guaranteed closing costs upon lock-in. Back in 2008, we rolled out our OneFee program which guaranteed a total closing cost estimate at lock-in. Any additional expense that wasn’t disclosed would be paid by us.
Two years later, the industry has shifted and embraced our form of disclosure. Not wanting to remain status quo, we too have evolved.
Beginning January 1st, 2010, disclosure regulations have changed the way we price loans. Contrary to chartered banks, which do not disclose hidden profit to the consumer, we commit 100% of all back-end lender credits to your closing costs. In addition, all interest rate incentives are passed on to you, our customer.
It’s simple, The J. Berman Group will always be able to beat prices offered by another Bank or Savings & Loan.
Every day, we shop interest rates and discount points with dozens of lenders online. This ensures that we are able to offer you the best overall price across a broad variety of products with several lenders. Our lending network makes comparison shopping easy.
The mortgage and real estate industries change rapidly. Integrating technology within your business operation, plays a key role in its growth and success. Automation is required to stay competitive in an information intensive trade.
Many professionals are challenged with the pace of technology and struggle to remain competitive. The J. Berman Group can help you harness the utility of technology and capitalize on the emerging business opportunities that result.
There are many solutions and service providers available. The challenge is navigating the myriad of features and functions to find the right solution for you. Selecting a consultant who thoroughly understands the business issues and technical nuances of implementing & integrating a comprehensive solution is an important criteria for deploying a timely and cost-effective solution.
Our core strength is integrating new technology into your existing business processes. We are experts at mapping out your business workflow, evaluating the current systems that manage those processes, and then making recommendations that will more easily accomplish your objectives.
How a company deploys business process solutions is critical to success or failure. Solutions must be embedded in a solid IT foundation to ensure optimum performance and to meet the unique environments required for the real estate industry.
We focus on solutions that scale with your business while generating positive and significant returns on your technology investment. Sometimes this means the implementation and build out of a new more efficient system. Other times it means the restructuring and fortification of existing IT infrastructure to yield more value.
Our clients benefit from proven experience and best practices in mortgage, real estate, and business technology integration.
Our clients select us because we are business technology specialists with an exclusive focus on the real estate industry.
We understand your business. We are business consultants with a fundamental understanding of technology and we are experts in the real estate industry.